ACT is a mission-driven, nonprofit organization dedicated to helping people achieve education and workplace success. Grounded in more than 60 years of research, ACT is a trusted leader in college and career readiness.
Each year, ACT serves millions of students, job seekers, schools, government agencies, and employers in the US and around the world with learning resources, assessments, research, and credentials designed to help them succeed from elementary school through career.
All Juniors will take the ACT test at school in the Spring. Your goal is to achieve at least a 19 on the subtests and as high an overall composite as possible.
- Visit www.act.org/ to register for a test
- Must upload a photo when you register
- Cost of ACT Test: $63.00
- ACT tests are on Saturdays
- Students will need to be there by 7:45 a.m. with two pencils, a calculator, a photo ID (or school letter), and an admission ticket.
- YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TEST WITHOUT A TICKET AND ID OR LETTER.
|Late Registration Deadline||
|August 5||August 19||
September 10, 2022
|September 16||September 30||October 22, 2022|
|November 4||November 11||
December 10, 2022
|January 6||January 20||February 11, 2023|
|March 10||March 24||April 15, 2023|
|May 5||May 19||June 10, 2023|
|June 23||June 16||July 15, 2023|